- Gommon: A collection of Go packages for quickly prototyping server side tools for various projects.
- SonosKit: Library to interact with Sonos speakers on a local network.
- FlapFlap: Cloned Flappy Bird for fun to learn how to use SpriteKit.
- Play: A Sonos replacement controller.
- Lights: Control your Philips Hue lights with one switch.
- Scraps: jot down names of things to search later.
- Slingshot: Helped the Slingshot team develop the initial iOS prototype.
- Auto-play Video: Helped design and prototype a new auto-play video player for iOS and Android.
- Poke.app: A way for people to send quick in-the-moment messages to each other. My first experience writing Objective-C for iOS — also responsible for design.
- Messenger: Spent over a year working closely with the Messenger team, introducing new features and growing the product. Also named on my first patent.
- Timeline for iPad: Worked with the mobile product and engineering teams to bring Facebook Timeline to the iPad. Designed and prototyped variants over the course of a month.
- Subscribe (now Follow): Helped bring a new connection model to Facebook, making it easier for people to receive and distribute public content in News Feed.
- New Composer: Helped design and prototype a universal composer for mobile and desktop that included ways to say where you were and who you were with.
Side Projects (2006-2011)
- Readernaut: Built a community for readers to share thoughts and ideas about what they were reading. I was the sole engineer and designer.
- Flopsy: A very simple way to interact with python AMQPlib using RabbitMQ.
- Django Basic Apps: Built a set of simple Django apps to use with various products and to teach people how to construct apps using the framework.
- Ellington: Built tools for Newsrooms using Django.