Some stuff I've worked on over the past few years:
- Play — a better Sonos controller for iOS (work in progress).
- Facebook Poke — Quickly prototyped and shipped a product that allowed people to send quick temporary in-the-moment messages to each other. My first experience writing Objective-C for iOS—also responsible for design.
- Facebook Messenger — Spent over a year working closely with the Messenger team, introducing new features and growing the product.
- Facebook Timeline for iPad — Worked with the mobile product and engineering teams to bring Facebook Timeline to the iPad. Designed and prototyped variants over the course of a month.
- Facebook Follow — Helped bring a new connection model to the Facebook Platform, making it easier for people to receive and distribute public content in News Feed.
- Readernaut — Built a community for readers to share thoughts and ideas about what they were reading. I was the sole engineer and designer.
- Flopsy — A very simple way to interact with python AMQPlib using RabbitMQ.
- Django Basic Apps — Built a set of simple Django apps to use with various products and to teach people how to construct apps using the framework.
- Ellington — Built tools for Newsrooms using Django.